Buford City Schools is an equal opportunity employer
does not discriminate in employment on the basis of religion,
race, color, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
©Buford City Schools – 2006
Non-Resident and Tuition Information
2010-2011 School Year
Current Tuition Yearly Amount $2,000.00
Tuition for Siblings (If accepted) $1,500.00
- Beginning January 14, 2010, applications will be available for downloading on the Buford City School System website and in hard copy at the BCSS central office (2625 Sawnee Avenue). Applications will be accepted from January 14, 2010 through March 5, 2010.
- The following items must be submitted with the application:
- For students entering Kindergarten, a letter of recommendation from the current preschool teacher.
- For students entering 1st – 12th grade, an official transcript, (reflecting 1st semester grades of the current school year), report cards from the previous two (2) school years, all standardized test scores, and a discipline report.
NOTE: If the student has no discipline record, a letter is required from the current school stating that he/she is in good standing.
- IEP/SST/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Gifted Eligibility (if applicable)
- A $250.00 Application Fee must be submitted with the application. If the student is accepted, the $250.00 will apply toward the tuition amount.