Tuition Information

If you would like to apply for your child to be a non-resident tuition student for the 2021-2022 academic year there are the following options to submit the application:

If information regarding applications is needed, please contact Amy Moody:


For information about Tuition Payment, please contact Cody Tobias:


For questions by phone, please call the Central Office at 770-945-5035.

To pay tuition and see tuition balances, please see the link below:

Tuition Payment Portal