New Student Online Registration Information
Welcome to Buford City Schools
We are excited that your child will be attending Buford City Schools. Our school district has an easy-to-use, secure online registration system that will allow you to complete many of the forms required for registering your child. Once you complete the online registration portion, the school's registrar will contact you giving you information on the next steps.
For students enrolling this month for the current school year, contact the school registrar:
Buford Elementary School | Kindergarten | email@example.com
Buford Academy | Grades 1-3 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Buford Senior Academy | Grades 4-5 | email@example.com
Buford Middle School | Grades 6-8 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Buford High School | Grades 9-12 | email@example.com
For students enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year to start school on August 3, 2022, please follow this link: Online Student Registration - Starting School August 2022
Documents Needed for Registration
Much of the registration process, including the uploading of documents needed for registration, will be completed online. Most document attachments (PDF, JPG, DOC, PNG, etc.) are compatible.
The documents families will need for registration include:
- Proof that you live in the Buford City Schools zone. You may only register for out-of-district status if you have received your acceptance letter from Buford City Schools.
- An official document showing proof of birth date. Copy of the original birth certificate (no birth ID cards accepted)
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security card (Students will be enrolled, even if the number is not provided.)